Let Your Mind Go - The Heaviest Book You May Ever Read! NOW IN PAPERBACK TOO.

Popular Posts, Last 30 Days, On Amazing UFO Stories And Strange UFO Videos

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Cataula Georgia - August 21st - UFO Picture Of Recurring UFO `No Sound, No Wings, And A Dome'


It JUST appeared on the MUFON boards.... and you will be some of the first to even have an opportunity to read the account: This is definitely one of the weird ones of 2013.
http://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/report_handler.pl?req=view_long_desc&id=51667
I was standing in my yard after the fire truck's left from a house fire across the street. As they were leaving , we noticed what appeared to be a long white cylinder with a black ring around one area of this. It was falling from the sky a little fast but, not too fast. It had a dome on one end that also had the same color light on the inside of it & it was round shaped. The first thing I thought of was, it's a UFO ! I have seen this very same object 2 day's before this happened. 
There was no sound at all. We could actually see the redish tint all around the object. As I recorded it, it started falling from the south going to the south west area & then it was gone. 
I was amazed at what we saw but, I also knew it wasn't right. In my opinion, I knew it was a UFO ! No sound at all, no wing's, and the fact that it had a dome on it was really out of place . It didn't leave any trail of smoke at all. Totally silent. 
While I was recording, I watched it go behind the tree's & disappear. I'm trying to get an answer to this.

===========================
And, here's the picture
And, if you dig deep enough into this you will find that `lightning' came out of blue skies and set their neighbors house on fire minutes before the above video.
=======================================
Thanks for your readership.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is appreciated. All comments are moderated.

TRUTHFUL PROTESTS MATTER - LESS THAN 6 BUCKS

TRUTHFUL PROTESTS MATTER - LESS THAN 6 BUCKS
5.98 INCLUDES SHIPPING