The Arrival ------------ The Happening ---------------- 5 Watts Solar Under 40 Dollars

Let Your Mind Go - The Heaviest Book You May Ever Read! NOW IN PAPERBACK TOO.

Monday, November 4, 2013

The Strange Astronauts and Military UFO Stories

Today's stories are supplied largely from Ken Pfeifer MUFON's NJ investigator - KP is a big believer in the old military stories and what they hold - hard to disagree IMO:

Red Is My Emphasis


Donald Slayton

Donald Slayton a Mercury astronaut revealed in an interview he had seen UFOs in 1951:  "I was testing a P-51 fighter in Minneapolis when I spotted this object. I was at about 10,000 feet on a nice, bright, sunny afternoon. I thought the object was a kite, then I realized that no kite is gonna fly that high." As I got closer it looked like a weather balloon, gray and about three feet in diameter. But as soon as I got behind the darn thing it didn't look like a balloon anymore. It looked like a saucer, a disk.  About the same time, I realized that it was suddenly going away from me -- and there I was, running at about 300 miles per hour. I tracked it for a little way, and then all of a sudden the damn thing just took off. It pulled about a 45 degree climbing turn and accelerated and just flat disappeared."

Major Robert White

On July 17, 1962 Major Robert White reported a UFO during his fifty-eight-mile high flight of an X-15. Major White reported:  "I have no idea what it could be. It was grayish in color and about thrity to forty feet away."  Then according to a Time Magazine article, Major White exclaimed over the radio:  "There ARE things out there! There absolutely is!"

NASA Pilot Joseph A. Walker

On May 11, 1962 NASA pilot Joseph Walker said that one of his tasks was to detect UFOs during his X-15 flights. He had filmed five or six UFOs during his record breaking fifty-mile-high flight in April, 1962. It was the second time he had filmed UFOs in flight. During a lecture at the Second National Conference on the Peaceful Uses of Space Research in Seattle, Washigton he said:  "I don't feel like speculating about them. All I know is what appeared on the film which was developed after the flight." - Joseph Walker  To date none of those films has been released to the public for viewing.

Commander Eugene Cernan

Eugene Cernan was commander of Apollo 17. In a Los Angeles Times article in 1973 he said, about UFOs:  " ...i've="" been="" asked="" (about="" ufos)="" and="" i've="" said="" publicly="" i="" thought="" they="" (ufos)="" were="" somebody="" else, some other civilization."

NASA's Maurice Chatelain

In 1979 Maurice Chatelain, former chief of NASA Communications Systems confirmed that Armstrong had indeed reported seeing two UFOs on the rim of a crater. Chatelain believes that some UFOs may come from our own solar system -- specifically Titan.  "The encounter was common knowledge in NASA, but nobody has talked about it until now."  "...all Apollo and Gemini flights were followed, both at a distance and sometimes also quite closely, by space vehicles of extraterrestrial origin - flying saucers, or UFOs, if you want to call them by that name. Every time it occurred, the astronauts informed Mission Control, who then ordered absolute silence."  "I think that Walter Schirra aboard Mercury 8 was the first of the astronauts to use the code name 'Santa Claus' to indicate the presence of flying saucers next to space capsules. However, his announcements were barely noticed by the general public. It was a little different when James Lovell on board the Apollo 8 command module came out from behind the moon and said for everybody to hear: 'PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS.' Even though this happened on Christmas Day 1968, many people sensed a hidden meaning in those words."  The rumors persist. NASA may well be a civilian agency, but many of its programs are funded by the defence budget and most of the astronauts are subject to military security regulations. Apart from the fact that the National Security Agency screens all films and probably radio communications as well. We have the statements by Otto Binder, Dr. Garry Henderson and Maurice Chatelain that the astronauts were under strict orders not to discuss their sightings. And Gordon Cooper has testified to a United Nations committee that one of the astronauts actually witnessed a UFO on the ground. If there is no secrecy, why has this sighting not been made public?   NOTE: The above image is a rendering.  KENS NOTE: People often ask me why there is no information about UFO's and that they really exist.  There is countless testimonies and photos about alien craft but its buried by the government.  They hide the truth in plain sight on the internet.  Even though our Astronauts and hundreds of our military pilots claim there are alien craft, they are ignored by the people in charge of hiding the truth.  Our government officials are also part of the cover up or they do not have the balls to come forward and speak the truth.  Amen


That's a surprising lack of description on men trained to be observers. Just saying.
Ken Pfeifer Again Below:



An extraordinary event took place in Llandrillo, North Wales, United Kingdom. On a winter's night, a great terrible noise was heard by many of the village, and the first thing that came to mind was that there had been an explosion of some type. As some of the villagers went outside to see what had occurred, they were amazed by the scene of blue and orange lights near the mountain of Cader Bronwen.  From witness statements, and the next day's press, came this explanation, "There was a huge explosion a few minutes after 8:30 PM. From various accounts, this preceded, some say by up to two or three minutes, a violent shaking of the ground, like a medium-sized earthquake - objects inside houses were knocked off shelves."  In a very similar scenario to the Kecksburg crash, authorities rushed to the scene; police first, followed by Royal Air Force personnel. Immediately, the area around the crash was cordoned off with nobody allowed to enter. This operation seemed like overkill; the area being so remote, and uninhabited. This search and rescue lasted for several days in the Berwyn Mountains.  One witness, who was working at a hotel in Bala, stated that a group of men had arrived at the hotel, and stayed several days. They were involved in the operations at the crash site, but refused to answer any questions about the activities there.  One of the most compelling accounts of the events in Wales came from a lady who was a nurse living at Llanderfel. She was asked by local police to assist in a plane crash near her house. Gathering her things together, and not having any one to watch her teenage daughters, she took them with her to the location given by the police.  She was driving on B4391, which goes from Bala to Llangynog. The road was nearly deserted, being at 10:00 PM on a cold, wintry night. As she proceeded up into the mountains, she was astonished at what she saw next... There was an object "quite intact" which was large, circular, and glowing an orange color. Her and her two daughters were within a few hundred feet of it. She could not be mistaken at what she saw, a UFO. She could also see police and military personnel, which were much closer to the UFO. They instructed her to leave the area, even after she explained why she was there. Afraid for her and her daughters' safety, she left without argument. Authorities escorted her from the site. The roads around the site of the unusual object stayed closed for a number of days afterwards. The nurse talked to some of the local shepherds who complained that they were not even allowed to tend their flocks. She and others were convinced of a military and governmental cover up of what really happened on January 23, 1974 near the Berwyn Mountains. Was the explosion a mechanical failure of the orange glowing craft, or did another UFO crash? We may never know for certain.
As reades know, Ken's stories almost always involve the over the top crashes and such... How about one more - this one with a picture?


It was Dec 14th, a typical cold Michigan night. I came outside to meet a family member who was dropping off a down payment for a T-shirt order. I do costume Designs and while I stood outside waiting for them to pull up, I noticed a really fast object to my right darting by in the sky. I thought it was something like a shooting star but was not sure because it shot by so fast. It caught my attention and made me extremely alert and I immediately began to comb the night sky in search for anything strange or sudden movements. There wasn’t alot of stars visible that night but a few none the less, so as I was doing my observation, another object caught my eye and it appeared to be a bright star much more brighter then anything else in the night sky. I noticed it starting to flicker and make some slight movements and change colors from bright white to a darker blue then a reddish color. I was shocked and excited by my discover. I waited and watched this object another 2 mins before for my family members pulled up and I proceeded to observe this object as I walked from my front yard, where I was standing, to the drive way. I rushed into the house grabbed my video recorder and came back outside. This time I approached the drive way to get a better angle and clear shoot with my camera and then proceeded to start shooting as much as I could. I zoomed in closer on the object and I was able to witness something I never seen before in my life. This bright star had morphed from one bright light into two distinct points of light and two different colors and they started to make movements like two orbs colliding and dividing separating and joining again changing patterns and growing in size. I observed the erratic activity for several mins then something else stranger began to happen.

 The one star or orb multiplexed and grew from two points of light to 3 then 4 then ultimately 8 to 12 different orbs was seen at one time or another. They increased in colors as the patterns and movements became more rapid and more complex in directions. They all seemed to move as one unit flashing and changing colors and and going from one to several at speeds of light they would move so fast and jump out of frame and then come back into my frame even when I tried to zoom out I could only see one object that appeared to be flickering then when I zoom in again it would start to build up and make more balls of light or multiply in size and grow bigger and became more evasive in this movements. I stayed and observed it for around 15 mins or so before the freezing cold forced me inside. I went inside to warm up and charged my battery and decided to go back outside after around 20 mins or so and captured similar activity in segments of 15 mins for a total of 40 mins to a hour. The object was visible around the 4th segment of me coming back out to capture more footage. It moved out the reach of my cam and I wasn’t able to record anymore. I’m attaching a few still shoots from the actual video footage. Let me know. I’m curious to have a expert analyze my recording and get some answers.

photo courtesy of Ken Pfeifer
The `structured Orb' phenomena IMO... very interesting.
Please make sure to visit the sidebar for more content
continue your reading below - click to read a sample

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is appreciated. All comments are moderated.

BEGIN YOUR FREE SUBSCRIPTION VIA KINDLE - UFO Disclosure Countdown Clock - One Of The Top UFO Blogs

BEGIN YOUR FREE SUBSCRIPTION VIA KINDLE - UFO Disclosure Countdown Clock - One Of The Top UFO Blogs
Media And Citizen Reports - Try Kindle Blogs Today!