Let Your Mind Go - The Heaviest Book You May Ever Read! NOW IN PAPERBACK TOO.

Popular Posts, Last 30 Days, On Amazing UFO Stories And Strange UFO Videos

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Face To Face With Aliens - January 14th, 2013 - MUFON Report

Well, one certainly can't say that material isn't available that fits the title of this blog - right? Today's AMAZING UFO story is perhaps the most over the top of the several AUS-SUV has published this month.

The event supposedly happened on Jan 14th in Cedar Park Texas - it almost has to speak for itself and here are the highlights:
........This object was completely dull in color, the shape of it was a disk and it rotated for around an hour. The size of it was [my guess], about the size of a football field and as long as two eight-teen wheelers. On the bottom of the craft was silver with a few which looked like, burnt marks. Either it was burnt marks or rust, I couldnt tell that good. 
After around 8:01 P.m central time, the object hovered more close to my house and hovered right in the middle of my yard. The shadow of it completely covered the yard, I couldnt see much underneath the craft until it stopped rotating. 
I could count about thirty-five windows around it, none of which were lit except for two. 
Strangely enough the craft made this loud humming sound which led to make me unconscious. 
I awoke several minutes later staring up at some kind of blinding ceiling, the room was wide with some controls and tables and some weird looking tools. 
Out of the corner of my right eye I spotted a figure which looked to be about five feet tall. Behind it was another figure and another. I counted three total while they walked towards me and looked down at me. 
One of the beings started mumbling something in a language I couldnt explain. The being placed its arm behind me as I stood up on the table while the being gave me this weird looking book. ...............

The male alien told me that when they abducted me, he sent two others inside my house to search around for any kind of "Evidence" they needed. The only suppose "Evidence" I had was a few sketch books with drawings of Aliens and UFOs.
Since then, I havent see anything interesting but I do believe theyll come back.. and I do believe they are our next human race..}

Yes, there are more details, ........ and it's worthy of your full read at the MUFON link - 2013 Cedar Park Texas Alien Abduction And Instruction. Oh, he drew a picture too of the alien and the 35 Window UFO Craft.
=====================================
Yowser, right? ------ Here by the way is the mention of the Grey's as part of our 2013 world, unlike what a previous `contactee' thought -- (no more Grey's all dead he said). But, once again some sort of projection onto the `grey alien motif' of a dying humanity of some sort. Obviously, the additional high strangeness is the observers normal consciousness for the first HOUR of watching this object. And then, the unconsciousness when the SOUND changed his awareness. (And created the idea of a new location?)
=====================================
=====================================
I hope you are enjoying the new AUS-SUV - tell a friend.
========================================
IN THIS AMAZING AND STRANGE WORLD - YOU NEED TO BE LITERALLY READY FOR ANYTHING TO HAPPEN - EVEN THE UNIMAGINABLE
507640_Protect Your Family
CLICK TO LEARN MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is appreciated. All comments are moderated.

TRUTHFUL PROTESTS MATTER - LESS THAN 6 BUCKS

TRUTHFUL PROTESTS MATTER - LESS THAN 6 BUCKS
5.98 INCLUDES SHIPPING