An older one than many - but - just as amazing:
My experience with a UFO is set in the year 1949 and Im guessing in the month of late October or early November. My parents, grandparents and I were sitting around the kitchen table drinking coffee about 3:00 in the evening. My grandparents ranch is located about 25 miles northeast of Brackettville, Texas in Kinney county. Off in the distance, we began to hear a loud roaring noise coming from the east. Since it was a little early in the year for ranchers to begin using a flame throwing device known as a "pear burner" to burn off the thorns from prickly pear cactus pads, we became very curious as to what this could be. We quickly got up from the kitchen table and went outside to figure out what was making all the noise. The noise was quickly getting louder, and the source was getting closer and moving very fast. Suddenly, off to the left of a hill about a mile to the east, an object came into view. It was as big as my grandparents ranch house, and it was very black in color. We could see it was trailing smoke, and it was now very loud, so loud you could feel it in your body. When it got to within about 50 yards from where we were standing, it made a sudden right angle left turn and passed in full view of us and was now heading south. As it passed from view and we could no longer hear it, we looked back to where we first saw it, and there was still a smoke trail. Also, there was a very pungent odor in the air. It smelled like burning sulfur or rotten eggs, and it was very strong. From the time we first heard the noise of this object and until it went out of sight, it took about 1 to 2 minutes. No one who lives in this part of Kinney County, Texas, has ever spoken about this incident. As far as I know, no person in the town of Brackettville has ever discussed it either. If anyone who reads this can shed any light on what we saw, please let me know. I would like to know what it was.MUFON LINK
We certainly have read of the rotten eggs smell or burning sulfur in past experiences. The lack of a description of the object, the size of a house and only 50 yards away is strange too. Almost as if it had no definition other than what was being observed.
And, here is a picture from another of the Latest MUFON reports today - it's one of those `I didn't see it at the time' pictures that happened just the other day in Portland Oregon when someone was taking a picture of a rainbow. And, captures MANY BLUE ORBS in the picture.
http://www.mufoncms.com/files/46827_submitter_file3__1012702.JPG (better enlargement at this link)
Thanks for your readership - tell a friend about Amazing UFO Stories and Strange UFO Videos - thanks.
MY - H.(R)ick Phillips 2013 Podcast Show On Blog Talk Radio
MY KINDLE BOOKS START AT .99 Cents
- The Heavy Stuff - 35 MindExpanding Essays
- The Slippery Slope Of Now And Real, The Phenomenology Of Actualization - My Eight Page Read Of A Lifetime
- Important UFO Sightings Of The 2000's - The 2006 Chicago O'Hare Incident And The 2008 Stephenville Texas UFO Events
- Unspeakable, Chemtrails And Economic Collapse - What People Whisper About
- The Myth Representation Of UFOlogy - Includes My Meta Analysis Of Decades Of NUFORC Reports
- Going To The Light At Death, The New Theories - My Best Seller The Last Six Months
- Shaman Lujan Matus Has Answers - My 2011 Interviews With The Modern Day Shaman
- The UFO Disclosure Destruction Papers - The Reality After The USA `UFO Answer' In Late 2011
- Beyond The Great Beyond - 15 Mindblowing Essays, My First Award Winner (On Freebooksy.Com)
- A Webpage I've Set Up For My UFO Books
- My Kindle Author Page - UFO Books - Esoteric Books