Here's the kind of articulate report that I'd expect from someone holding back a report for over 3 decades. It occurred supposedly on about September 30th, 1979 in Greenwich, Connecticut and was a craft witness close up by a mother and son (this is the son's report) and evidently, based on the report, MANY others:1979 Greenwich Connecticut `Light Craft'
(this is a very long and detailed account of which I present only the highlights of the craft descriptions - read account at the MUFON link for full understandings of the UFO perceptions)
.....It almost seemed like it was following us. While travelling 3 or 4 miles down North St., we lost sight of the object a couple times, but whenever we picked it back up it was clearly getting larger, brighter and closer. It was about this time that we began to get a little excited because it did not appear to be a helicopter or plane with lights on it; instead, it was looking like a solid mass of very bright light. At the end of North St, we turned left onto Maple Ave and went about 1/4 mile or so to our driveway. My father had been concentrating on driving, hadnt looked up or been interested in seeing what we were seeing, despite our increasing excitement. As soon as we pulled into the driveway, my mother and I hopped out of the car and immediately looked back in the direction of North Street. Thats when the craft -- a large glowing pinkish yellow-gray football shaped disc with a light rotating around it very fast -- came gliding slowly and silently right over the trees across the street from us (about an 80 degree angle), over the Greenwich Womens Club and South in the direction of the Boston Post Road. Having just seen an actual spaceship at close-range, my mother and I jumped in the car and took off in the direction of the craft was going. At the end of our street, we took a left on the Boston Post Road and sped about 1 mile to the top of Puts Hill, where we spotted the craft just above the treeline. My mother pulled into the parking lot of the Shalom Temple, where we got out and looked up in absolute amazement.....We walked out to the sidewalk and watched as the craft slowly glided out from over the Millbrook neighborhood, over the Post Road we were standing on and over the Greenwich High football field. The ship was quite large, about twice the size of a C-17 perhaps. The whole ship was glowing but an even brighter light was rotating around it counterclockwise. As it crossed the Post Road it seemed to wobble just a bit. Again, it was completely silent, which was just astonishing because of its size and how close we were to it. After passing over the football field, the ship shot straight up and out of sight in a split second. AMAZING. It was so fast that it was almost comparable to simply disappearing. .
The `Neighborhood UFO' circa 1979 - however, this one supposedly with other reports - even if not reported in the newspapers. (In another part of the report the police indicated many calls about this event.)
Some of the very best and strangest UFO videos of 2012 can be found at my Squidoo.Com Page About 2012 UFOlogy.
THE FELLOW BELOW IS A READER OF MY BLOGS AND IS A CARPENTER - SEE HIS FINE WORK AT HIS WEBSITE! http://scottskifurniture.blogspot.com/ COOL DUDE.
MY - H.(R)ick Phillips 2013 Podcast Show On Blog Talk Radio
MY KINDLE BOOKS START AT .99 Cents
- The Heavy Stuff - 35 MindExpanding Essays
- The Slippery Slope Of Now And Real, The Phenomenology Of Actualization - My Eight Page Read Of A Lifetime
- Important UFO Sightings Of The 2000's - The 2006 Chicago O'Hare Incident And The 2008 Stephenville Texas UFO Events
- Unspeakable, Chemtrails And Economic Collapse - What People Whisper About
- The Myth Representation Of UFOlogy - Includes My Meta Analysis Of Decades Of NUFORC Reports
- Going To The Light At Death, The New Theories - My Best Seller The Last Six Months
- Shaman Lujan Matus Has Answers - My 2011 Interviews With The Modern Day Shaman
- The UFO Disclosure Destruction Papers - The Reality After The USA `UFO Answer' In Late 2011
- Beyond The Great Beyond - 15 Mindblowing Essays, My First Award Winner (On Freebooksy.Com)
- A Webpage I've Set Up For My UFO Books
- My Kindle Author Page - UFO Books - Esoteric Books