Let Your Mind Go - The Heaviest Book You May Ever Read! NOW IN PAPERBACK TOO.

Popular Posts, Last 30 Days, On Amazing UFO Stories And Strange UFO Videos

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

1951 `Little Gray Men" - As Told By My Grandmother

The amazing UFO story below was found today in the LATEST UFO reports from MUFON. It's about a story told at the dinner table in about 1976 about those UFO 1950's......in Winfield Missouri.... Little Gray Men Came Through House Walls
=============================
My Grandmother related this personal story to my Mother while they were seated around the dining room table in about 1976. My sister & I were in the living room and listened to the conversation as she related it to my Mom.

She said that in the early 1950s when my Mother was in School and her husband was at work in St. Louis, she was outside hanging laundry on the clothes line. She then related that 4 or 5 "little Gray Men", came down the hill toward her in the back yard.

She was frightened and ran into the house and locked the door. She then said that they came through the walls and got her. At this point my Mother told her to shut up; that people would think that she was crazy and not to ever mention it again. She didnt. After my Grandmother died in 1989, my Mother burned her diaries.

Winfield, Missouri was a very rural area in the early 1950s and before many UFO sightings were prevelent. My sister & I never talked about this event until after my Grandmothers death, but wanted to share it for all that it is worth. My Grandmother would have been about 40 years of age at the time of the "incident". This was on the old Portwood road, (now Hammett Road), 1/2 mile off of Hwy. 47, between Troy and Winfield.
=================================================

==================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is appreciated. All comments are moderated.

TRUTHFUL PROTESTS MATTER - LESS THAN 6 BUCKS

TRUTHFUL PROTESTS MATTER - LESS THAN 6 BUCKS
5.98 INCLUDES SHIPPING