Let Your Mind Go - The Heaviest Book You May Ever Read! NOW IN PAPERBACK TOO.

Popular Posts, Last 30 Days, On Amazing UFO Stories And Strange UFO Videos

Saturday, April 27, 2013

1968 - Impossible Move In The Sky

A short but amazing UFO story told by a 61 year old (my current age btw - no, this is not my story) - happened in Kittery Maine UFO - (link to below story)
=================================
A simple sighting, but unforgettable. My brother and I were stargazing in the summer (July) of 1968. This was in the State of Maine,11:00PM. This was something we did at least twice a week. Laying back in lounge chairs. I was 17 years old, my brother 20. We would always point out to the other if anything was seen, like shooting stars. I spotted what I thought was a satellite, and pointed it out to my brother. He said "I see it." Nothing unusual as we had seen many before. We were both following it when suddenly it changed direction abruptly. A change of 90 degrees, instantly. I said "did you see that?" Yes! Wow! My brother replied. We were both stunned that what we thought was a satellite had suddenly done something not possible for a satellite to do. Its speed never changed during its sudden change of direction. It continued across the sky until it was out of sight. Its speed remained constant beginning to end. I am 61 years old now and my brother and I still talk about that summer night. Like I said, simple but unforgettable.
=====================================================================================
how the exopolitcs movement killed ufo disclosure
===================================================================
One has to wonder how many similar experiences to these two guys will NEVER be told.
===========================================
===========================================
Dig into the archive for great content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is appreciated. All comments are moderated.

TRUTHFUL PROTESTS MATTER - LESS THAN 6 BUCKS

TRUTHFUL PROTESTS MATTER - LESS THAN 6 BUCKS
5.98 INCLUDES SHIPPING