The Arrival ------------ The Happening ---------------- 5 Watts Solar Under 40 Dollars

Let Your Mind Go - The Heaviest Book You May Ever Read! NOW IN PAPERBACK TOO.

Friday, April 5, 2013

1979 - Alien Abduction In Scotland Of Forestry Worker

A very recent mailing from the files of Ken Pfeifer about a very old, and evidently, well known alien abduction story. Any RED highlights are mine.


Sixty-one-year old Robert Taylor was a forestry worker in the Dechmont woods in Livingston, West Lothian, Scotland. On the morning of Friday, November 9, 1979, he and his red setter were doing duty in the forest when he was shocked to see a UFO hovering above the ground. The object was totally motionless, and silent.
The object was dark gray in color and had a texture to it, with brighter areas reflecting above a duller background. The exterior of the craft seemed to morph from time to time, which made Taylor think it was trying to render itself invisible.
He estimated the object to be about 20 feet in diameter and 12 feet tall.
It had a ring of a sort around it, which caused it to appear like a brim on a hat. Protruding from the outside of the UFO were stems pointing up, and topped with propellers.
All at once, two small spheres came from the object. They made a sound as their spikes moved over the earth. They came to a stop beside him, grabbing his trousers, and began to drag him back to the UFO. The spiked objects were very similar to the UFO, only smaller. Taylor could smell a strong, sickening odor. He lost consciousness.
When he regained consciousness, the spheres were gone, but his red setter was still there. The dog was panicky, running around and barking. Taylor tried to calm him down, but found that his voice was gone. He was very weak, and when he tried to stand, he couldn't. He crawled for a time until he was able to stand again.
He finally made it back to his pick-up truck and tried to radio his work headquarters via his two-way, but still could not speak.
Attempting to drive his truck back home, he got stuck in the mud, so he started a long walk of about a mile back to his house. He arrived at 11:45 AM.
His experience had lasted a little over an hour. Finally, his voice was returning. He had developed a great thirst by the time he was home. Taylor would feel ill for a time after his experience with the UFO and two spheres, and he could still smell the awful odor from the forest.
When his wife saw him, she was shocked. He had mud all over him, and his pants were torn. He began to tell her of his ordeal with the UFO. His wife urged him to call the police, but Taylor felt that they would only laugh at him. Instead, he called his job supervisor, Malcom Drummond. Taylor went to clean himself up.
Drummond called a doctor, and he drove directly to Taylor's house. He was so eager to hear Taylor's story that he questioned him while he was in the tub. Drummond and Taylor both felt that there should be physical proof of the incident in the forest. Since the doctor was coming to check out Taylor, Drummond headed to the scene via Taylor's instructions, but he could not find the right location.
Dr. Gordon Adams would examine Taylor for his injuries. He found two scrapped places on Taylor, one on his left leg, and the other under his chin. Taylor had no apparent head injuries, and his body temperature, blood pressure, and other body signs were all within normal limits. Dr. Adams insisted on Taylor getting a head X-ray to rule out a concussion, and talk to a counselor, but Taylor put off the hospital visit until later.
As soon as Drummond returned, Taylor joined him as the two went directly to the scene of the incident in the forest. Ground marking were obvious, and they called the police. Taylor, along with his wife, did go to the hospital for testing, but left when he grew tired of waiting to be seen. He had a trip planned for the weekend to see relatives, and was in a hurry to get things done for the journey. Soon, the press was aware of the Taylor's encounter, and in just a couple of days, the story was known all over the United Kingdom. Soon, it would be world-wide news, and eventually become the subject of television documentaries, magazines, and books. In time, a plaque would be erected at the site, but it was stolen.

The local police department was not experienced in dealing with UFO cases, but they did file a report with interviews of all of those involved. Since an assault was part of the case, the police were obliged to send off Taylor's clothes for forensic examination.
The only unusual thing found was traces of a powder, which was identified simply as contact transfer from the sack the clothes were shipped in.
Police did a thorough search of records of military and civilian flight logs, and found nothing was flown over or near the forest that morning. The ground marks at the scene did not match any of the equipment used in the work in the forest.
Two types of ground markings were found at the scene. The first marks were two parallel ladder-like tracks, each about 2.5 meters long, and the same distance apart. There were also 40 holes around the tracks. They were 10 centimeters across. In other words, there was undeniable proof that something had been on that spot in the forest very recently. NOTE: The above drawing is the witness sketch.


What a drawing and story - right?
BUT, Ken isn't the only source for the amazing UFO story as nearly daily I check the latest UFO reports at MUFON and `pull' the `old stories that had to be told' - they often, now decades old and finally in the public, are AMAZING UFO stories. These, below, are pulled from JUST Today's latest 20 reports into MUFON: Enjoy. 
First - 1951, UFO seen in Pennsylvania at age 7; followed by `alien visits':
Behind the house 
I could see it in the dark it looked white 
At the time I had no idea what I was looking at. I was only 7 years old at the time. I had never heard of a UFO before 
It looked like a rectangle standing on end top leaning forward a little 
then the top and bottom came together then it was gone. It was over the field 
just a past the house I could see the tree line under it and part of the sky. 
I just stood there wondering what it was I may been a little afraid I felt my 
hair bristle and a chill went up my back. 
It just vanished. 
I had two sitings that was inside the house one each of two different houses 
in the first house was same one that I saw the UFO at. 
What I saw was a white Human Like Apparition in my bed room Standing at the 
foot of my bed I was very afraid of it. I moved my feet up turned on my side 
and covered my head up only my noes and mouth was uncovered I was only 10 or 11 years old at the time. 
The next house was about one mile from the first one I was about 14 years old 
then and the same thing took place there and I did the same thing as I did 
in the first house. 
The Slippery Slope Of Now And Real - The Phenomenology Of Actualization
Second - 1974, Cleveland Ohio Suburbs, (I'm from this area btw)
I was walking home from a friends house when I was half way when I couldnt help but look up, It was so big and about 500ft. or so high. It made no noise at all. 
I thought of running home to find a camera, but I didnt know if it would be gone! So all I 
did was watch it. It moved slowly following the road I was on, Harvard. 
I knew it was a UFO not of this Earth, so I was intrigued. 
I would say it had to be 1000ft. in diameter or so. As I said it was dark against the sky except for the four white lights on the bottom equally spaced on the edges, and one larger light on what i assumed was the front. It continued in a straight line until it came to 
Richmond Rd. intersection, and abruptly made a 90 degree turn to the South bit kept up 
the same speed. 
I have to say, at that time there were nike missile silos right on the corner of Harvard and 
Richmond roads. At first I could not believe what I seeing, but I sure was not imagining it. 
I was really excited but disappointed I had no camera. 
I watched the object continue South until I lost sight of it! 
I ran home and told my family about the whole thing. The only person to believe me was 
my Mother,she had an open mind. God bless her. 
Well thats about it!!! 
Very Sincerely, MUFON Link - Cleveland Ohio UFO

My thanks to all of you with an inquiring mind. Much appreciated. Dig into the 100 post archive as this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Share this post on Facebook or Twitter with a click of the icons below this post. OH, a BIG thank you to the person who is now a subscriber to my UFO blog called UFO Disclosure Countdown Clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is appreciated. All comments are moderated.

BEGIN YOUR FREE SUBSCRIPTION VIA KINDLE - UFO Disclosure Countdown Clock - One Of The Top UFO Blogs

BEGIN YOUR FREE SUBSCRIPTION VIA KINDLE - UFO Disclosure Countdown Clock - One Of The Top UFO Blogs
Media And Citizen Reports - Try Kindle Blogs Today!