Let Your Mind Go - The Heaviest Book You May Ever Read! NOW IN PAPERBACK TOO.

Popular Posts, Last 30 Days, On Amazing UFO Stories And Strange UFO Videos

Sunday, May 26, 2013

1986/7 - It Freaked Us All Out

Shared dream? Or, something more..... today I bring to you a Lon Strickler link via Ken Pfeifer:


1993 QUEENS NEW YORK ALIEN ABDUCTION

I am a 58 yr. old professional woman of color who has had visitations since I was a child. I know what happened to me and only want to discuss my events for research purposes. The first case listed happened at night around 1986/7. It is still a vivid memory of waking up on an examination table with several aliens of different heights around me under a bright light. At first I didn't feel afraid even know I knew I was not at home and believed I was on a spaceship. I thought I had been there several times before. They spoke to each other and myself through thought. The next thing I remember, I was still on/near the table but I felt very sad and was crying. I don't know why. When I woke up in the morning and went to work, I felt uneasy and nervous which, is not my nature. I was casually discussing the incident with a co-worker to further calm myself down when another employee who had come in started listening to what I was saying. Suddenly, she became very excited and said that she was there also and saw me on the exam table. It freaked us all out and we stopped talking about it. I was a deputy-director at this agency and I remember the name of the co-worker who also saw me.  Later Incident: Somehow, I believe this incident is connected to the first one described. I lived in Queens, NY and had several visitation memories from that location as an adult. The one I will discuss happened around 1993. I woke up in the morning and there was a stillness in the room that had me feel uneasy. I had two dogs at the time and neither one was in the room with me which was strange. I stepped off the bed and everything that had happened to me the night before came back in a rush and extremely detailed. I woke up to see very alien-like people entering my bedroom. I was not afraid at first because the first person who entered the room was my general Dr. I saw on regular basis. The second he appeared to come in, he stepped to the side and there were several aliens who also entered. I immediately became scared and the next thing I remember was being pushed up against the wall in my room and one of them was trying to exam/look for something through my private area. My Dr. seemed to be gone as I was calling out for him but the other aliens were on my left side and talking calmly and telepathically to each other. They were 4 or 5 of them in the room and by their voices, some were female. They all seemed to be some type of Dr/medical staff and wore white type clothes. The ones off to the side were about 6ft, very slender and almost angelic looking with minor interest in me. The one examining me was short, very rough, wearing a hood, about 4'5". I kept trying to see his face but he was trying to hide himself from me though he appeared the most non-human looking. There is more graphic detail to this but for the sake of space, in the end the alien found what he was looking for and removed it. I blacked out and then woke up as stated earlier. Thank you. 

KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS AND NEWS


=========================================================
=========================================================
One More? From New York, again..... same area, 1987..... OMG?
Subject: ALIEN ABDUCTION IN HUDSON VALLEY NEW YORK ...  KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS

 
ALIEN ABDUCTION IN HUDON VALLEY NEW YORK

JUNE 1987

On July 2 1987, I received a call from a 36-year-old woman from Toms River, New Jersey, whom I shall call Gail. Gail was very troubled on the phone, and insisted that she talk to me about a UFO related experience that she had.  During the last part of June (1987) as she was lying down on her bed, she felt somewhat uneasy, as if someone was watching her. The time was 10:00 PM.  She then heard a voice say, "We have come for you... You will not be hurt."  She then realized that her entire body was paralyzed, and that she could only move her eyes. Gail was lying on her back. She was alone in the house at the time, but does live there with her seventeen-year-old daughter, who was away visiting her father in Croton Falls N.Y. Gail is divorced.  Three beings were dressed in something that looked like tightly fitting jumpsuits, and stood in a single row, one behind the other. The light in the hall was dim, and she could not see their features. She noticed they were about five feet tall with very long arms. The leader, according to Gail, seemed to have a problem getting into the room. It was as if some type of invisible shield was blocking his way. He lifted up his hand and pressed them against the invisible shield. The leader then took some type of rod out from a side pocket and turned the bottom of it. The rod then glowed with a green light and he passed it over the doorway area. They then walked into the room without any effort. As they entered the room still in a single file, she noticed that they had large heads and eyes that looked like a cat's which wrapped around their heads. She never heard them talk, but heard all kinds of buzzing noises in her head when the leader communicated with the others.  Gail tried to scream but could not, she could only move her eyes. The leader placed himself on her right side, and then one of them went to the foot of the bed and the other on the left side of the bed. The beings on each side of her then placed their hands under her head and raised it up.  She then noticed that the one on her left took a tube of what looked like a narrow roll of white cotton and started pushing it up her left nostril. At that moment she felt extreme pain in her head and then started to lose consciousness. She felt as if she was falling from a great height, then she does not remember anymore.  The next thing she recalls is waking up at 8: 00 AM, with a very bad headache. As she walked to the bathroom, her nose (both nostrils) started to bleed. She felt as if something was stuck up her nose, but nothing was there. She looked in the bathroom mirror and noticed her nose was swollen and puffy. She noticed a rash on her neck, legs, and slightly on her arms.  She had hoped that the experience from that last night was a dream and tried to block it out of her head. When her daughter arrived home that night, she told her about what happened. Gail told me that before she even finished with her story her daughter started shaking and then told her that on the same night, about the same time she and her father were followed by a UFO on route 116 near Croton Falls, New York.  She described to her mother a large, dark craft, triangular in shape, that paced the car for five minutes above tree top level.  I found this report very interesting since Croton Falls is near the border of Westchester and Putnam Counties in New York, and that lonely route has been the site of more than one close encounter over the past five years. I also found it interesting that both mother and daughter had a experience with the paranormal at the same time. 

KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS AND NEWS
Thanks to www.ufocasebook.com and  Philip J. Imbrogno.
=========================================================
=========================================================
PLEASE VISIT THE ARCHIVE
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is appreciated. All comments are moderated.

TRUTHFUL PROTESTS MATTER - LESS THAN 6 BUCKS

TRUTHFUL PROTESTS MATTER - LESS THAN 6 BUCKS
5.98 INCLUDES SHIPPING