Let Your Mind Go - The Heaviest Book You May Ever Read! NOW IN PAPERBACK TOO.

Popular Posts, Last 30 Days, On Amazing UFO Stories And Strange UFO Videos

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

2013 - TWO TRIANGLES PHOTOGRAPHED OVER ISRAEL

Some pretty good stuff from Ken Pfeifer for Amazing UFO Stories and Strange UFO Videos - hope you enjoy:
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 4:09:18 PM
Subject: TWO TRIANGLES PHOTOGRAPHED OVER ISRAEL ...   KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS AND NEWS


TWO TRIANGLES PHOTOGRAPHED OVER ISRAEL

3-14-13 KFAR BIN-NUN ISRAEL

It was on my birthday, I came home not long after 18:00. I noticed something in the sky, at first I thought that those were airplanes but there was no noise and they circled too long above my village. I can't say that it was a true circle path but they were going around and around and every minute they would almost touch each other and then continue again and again. Each of them had 3 apparent lights. Those lights would go on and off , not blinking, more like fade in and fade out. The two objects were perfectly synchronized with the fade-in-fade-out of the lights. I have a Canon 40D and a Canon 70-200 2.8 IS lens. I immediately ran and started taking photos. It was much harder that I thought it would be. It was too dark, hard to focus, almost no stars, trees or clouds. Just plain dark. I tried recording a video of it but the Sony would not focus on it. I did records few seconds with a different camcorder that had manual focus (I just noticed it before they left). Anyway, I took many photos but its hard to tell what it was from them. For aprox 90 mins they were circling around the village and then suddenly they started drifting west until they were too far to see. There was also an army helicopter (pretty common in Israel) but it was flying much lower than the objects. My family was mad at me for staying outside instead of celebrating my birthday :) I'm attaching some photos from my 40D.

KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS AND NEWS
Thanks to WWW.MUFON.COM
=====================================================
image use courtesy of Ken Pfeifer
======================================================
======================================================
One would certainly think that if this was a two hour event that more proof would be forthcoming.
==========================================
==========================================
Have you ever wished that someone would have a website that featured JUST the videos and pictures of UFO's from ONE YEAR - it exists - the 2012 UFO Videos And Pictures Webpage.
==========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is appreciated. All comments are moderated.

TRUTHFUL PROTESTS MATTER - LESS THAN 6 BUCKS

TRUTHFUL PROTESTS MATTER - LESS THAN 6 BUCKS
5.98 INCLUDES SHIPPING