Let Your Mind Go - The Heaviest Book You May Ever Read! NOW IN PAPERBACK TOO.

Popular Posts, Last 30 Days, On Amazing UFO Stories And Strange UFO Videos

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

1999 - Amazing UFO Story - (Near) Toledo Ohio, Massive Triangle On Display For Minutes

This is yet another of the fine finds by Ken Pfeifer of MUFON - enjoy this amazing UFO story from 1999 about another VANISHING UFO: (Red is my emphasis)
---------------------------------
Subject: MANY WITNESSED A TRIANGULAR UFO OVER TOLEDO OHIO >>>  KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS


MANY WITNESSED A TRIANGULAR UFO OVER TOLEDO OHIO

1-5-99 TOLEDO OHIO

I was heading home with 3 other people in a car from the local YMCA. We were driving along a road that runs along side the Ottawa River when the passenger in the rear of the vehicle yelled at everyone to look out his side of the vehicle. I was sitting on the other side behind the driver and could not see anything at this time. The driver slowed down and came to a complete stop approx. 150 ft. away from this object. Everyone got out of the car to get a better look at the object. This is when I was able to first see the object for myself. It was a triangular shape object that was about 200-250ft in size. It was about 3 stories in height. The object had 1 round yellow light underneath the object for each corner (approx. 20ft in circumference). It also had 1 larger light directily in the middle of it (approx. 40ft in circumference). The object had 3 rows of illuminated lights that ran vertically from the bottom of the object to the top of the object in the location that I would call the "rear" that were slowly changing from red, orange, and yellow. It was a metallic object that had a dull dark green color to it that did not reflect any light. It just hoovered motionless with no noise at all while we gazed at the object. The object was approx. 30-40ft off the ground directly above the river (which was about 90ft from the road where we pulled over). The passenger who originally witnessed the object first began to walk toward the rivers edge closer to the object and I began to follow without hesitation. The driver was crying and screaming for us to come back into the car so we could leave. Again, my mind was focused on this object and I seemed to pay zero attention to anything else but the object. We both stopped where the rivers edge was and just starred at the object for about 2 minutes. I was close enough that I could have easily picked up a rock and hit the object with it. The object just sat completely still above the water and then literally disappeared without a trace of it ever being there. It did not fly away. It just disappeared. This whole incident lasted about 3-4 minutes, but seems like it lasted forever when looking back on it. I do not remember walking back to the car or even the drive home. Im sure that we were all in some sort of shock as to what had just happened and the memory of driving home is just to meaningless to remember. I do not believe that we were abducted or anything of that nature. That being said, I do have a hard time trying to figure out why I walked directly to the object though. At the time I paid very little attention to the possible danger it may have possessed. It just seemed to draw to me in a way that I have a hard time explaining or even understanding. It was defiantly out of my nature to react in this fashion. At the time I was living at my parents house and when I arrived home I drew a picture of what I saw as I described the story to my mother. Later that night she contacted the other three passengers to hear the story from them and to make sure they were OK. My mother kept the picture and ended up calling me a few years later to show me a picture of a UFO that she happened to see on one of AOLs headlines. It was the exact same thing I saw, only a couple years afterwards. Over the passed couple of years I have seen other peoples descriptions and even videos of the exact same triangular shape UFO that I had witnessed. This is why I have decided to report this even though its not exactly a recent sitting. The incident that my friends and I had witnessed that night has been told to friends and family but not to the media or any other form of reporting agency to my knowledge until right now. I find it to be a very hard to think this vehicle was from another planet however I find it even harder to think that this vehicle is something that we as people have developed. If someone ends up reading this, you have probably realized by now that Im not very good at telling a story via letter form. I have a much easier time speaking about the incident rather then doing this. If you would like me to explain or get into further detail about what I witnessed feel free to call me and maybe I can help relay the details a little better over the phone. Thank you for your time and hopefully this situation with this triangular object flying around our earth will eventually be figured out. "B"   

KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS AND NEWS
=============================================
How wide is the Ottawa River? That seems a bit large for the riversize as I remember it. I'd love to hear the other memories of this one, perhaps they too will contact MUFON. Sounds like a representation with perception projection energy.
=============================================
=============================================
The next Ken Pfeifer mailing certainly had the ring of an amazing object sighting(s):
Subject: MASSIVE UFO WITNESSED OVER LOS LUNAS NEW MEXICO------KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS

MASSIVE UFO WITNESSED OVER LOS LUNAS NEW MEXICO

12-14-12 LOS LUNAS NEW MEXICO

I was driving west on I-40 and was watching the sky as I topped 9 mile hill. As I continued to drive the cloud started becoming more defined. As I passed the old Canyoncito exit, I still could see the cloud and then the craft came out of the cloud.  It was half the size of the smaller mesa and lowered below the larger mesa. That is when I knew it was something more than the cloud.  As it decended below the mesa it was slowly turning clock-wise, reminding of how an electric meter turns. I was afraid to stop and the weather was cold and windy that afternoon, and no other cars were stopping.  I didn't think that I was "spiritualizing matter" because I never heard of a descripton like this, but I watched it for about 5 to 10 minutes. It was maybe a quarter mile in width.  I don't know what the height could have been.  There were no windows or lights, and I thought it might be a hologram since it was cloudy but it was slowly moving and spinning.  It was a dull gray that was the same color as the cloud before descending. It slowly moved between the mesa and at that time I was at the Los Lunas exit.  After that I could not locate it in my rear view mirror.  On Monday, my neighboor across the street came over and I told her about the UFO. She told me her relatives had stopped by on friday and they were upset after seeing something in the sky that looked like a merry go round on their way back from Grants, NM to San Fidel.  The shape I saw was like a round layer cake in shape. During that next week there was unusual military activity.  My landlord had seen some type of craft above the area hovering with a humming sound.  He is a veteran and knows ths shapes and sounds of most military aircraft.  We later called Kirkland Air Force Base and reported the low flying military craft and the two UFO's.  It was reported to base public affairs.  I am not sure if this activity was due to local pueblo tribes conducting ceremonies.  I was seeing orbs on and off for over a week that caused me distress and panic. This object seemed to be very solid and I didn't feel that goverment technology could produce something that masssive and dense.  

KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS AND NEWS
Thanks to www.mufon.com
===========================================================
===========================================================
MY LATEST UFO OFFERING BELOW
CLICK TO READ A SAMPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is appreciated. All comments are moderated.

TRUTHFUL PROTESTS MATTER - LESS THAN 6 BUCKS

TRUTHFUL PROTESTS MATTER - LESS THAN 6 BUCKS
5.98 INCLUDES SHIPPING