Let Your Mind Go - The Heaviest Book You May Ever Read! NOW IN PAPERBACK TOO.

Popular Posts, Last 30 Days, On Amazing UFO Stories And Strange UFO Videos

Thursday, March 28, 2013

1956 - The `Rosetta' UFO Picture (South Africa)

I couldn't help myself..... using the word Rosetta and the word UFO in a sentence together. Rosetta is the location in South Africa where the UFO photo was taken - that said, it IS like a ROSETTA in that it is an iconic `metal saucer' of those years.
http://worldufophotos.org/root/worldufophoto/iphoto/photos/images1/prv....7-17-56%20ROSETTA%20NATAL%20SOUTH%20AFRICA.jpg

====================================================================
The above is another Ken Pfeifer forwarded link - here's the story below:
Subject: AMAZING PHOTO OF A FLYING SAUCER OVER SOUTH AFRICA  ............  KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS

AMAZING PHOTO OF A FLYING SAUCER OVER SOUTH AFRICA
 7-17-1956 ROSETTA SOUTH AFRICA

This photograph of a UFO was taken on July 17, 1956, above Rosetta in KwaZulu Natal, South Africa by the wife of an Air force officer. It has never been explained.  Twenty three lights moved steadily in the night-sky of Witbank, South Africa on Friday March 6 2009 -- and scores of residents in nearby Middelburg also saw them. They called in the police, who filmed the odd formation of lights on their cellphones.Mrs Hetta Malan of Middelburg was one of the many Middelburg, South Africa, residents who spotted the formation that Friday-night. It was moving steadily towards the nearby mining town of Witbank, she told the Afrikaans-language newspaper Beeld.  And police inspectors Chris Gatzonis and Awie Labuschagne of the Middelburg police station even filmed the lights, alas the images on their cellphones were poor. The footage, shown on the Beeld newspaper website, can be seen here.  "We were on active duty and driving across the bridge at Aerorand in Middelburg. First we saw five orange lights, moving in formation going in the direction towards Witbank. Later only two were left. Then the clouds moved in front of them and we lost sight of them,' said Chris Gatzonis. This was the first time the lights were spotted. And last weekend, the two police officers saw similar lights again -- this time they counted a pattern in formation of 23 lights, coming back from Witbank.
Many UFOs in South Africa
South Africa has had numerous UFO sightings over the years. - and many were seen by skilled observers. One of the most famous incidents occurred on September 17, 1965 by police constables John Locken and Koos de Klerk, who were were patrolling on the Pretoria-Bronkhorstspruit road, shortly after midnight - not very far away from the latest sighting in Middelburg last weekend. On September 17, 1965, these two patrolmen were shocked when their van's headlights illuminated an unusual object on the road ahead of them. Right in the middle of the highway sat a disc-shaped UFO.
Copper Colored Disc:
The patrolmen estimated the diameter of the object at about 30 feet, and it was of a copper color. Within a moment, the disc-shaped object began to rise up from the road, shooting flames from below through double tubes of what the patrolmen thought were engines.
Flames on the Asphalt:
The two men reported their sighting, and in part of the report, Constable Locken said: 'Its lift-off was quicker than anything I have ever seen." The men also reported that the flames were three feet tall above the road, and the great heat from the exhaust kept the asphalt afire for a time after the object had flown away.
Road Caved In:
After the asphalt had cooled, the road was blocked off and the area of the sighting more closely examined by a large group of policemen. It was found that part of the road had actually caved in under the heavy weight of the UFO. There was a burned area of about 6 feet in diameter, which would indicate the approximate size of the engine ports. The official governmental investigation was done by Lt. Col. J.B. Brits, District Commandant of Pretoria North police station at the time.

KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS   ..............   WWW.UFOCASEBOOK.COM

=====================================================
=====================================================
Oh those 1950's - when UFO's were heavy and full of flames..... almost never reported in the 2000's.
==========================================
==========================================
How about one more from Ken? This one is only from last year in December 2012 but is sheathing with FEAR caused by an impossible perception of `lights' and the impossible `missing time' element too.
-------------
 Subject: HUSBAND AND WIFE'S CLOSE ENCOUNTER IN MICHIGAN .......  KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS

WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOSANDNEWS.ORG   PLEASE FEEL FREE TO USE ANY OF MY ARTICLES FOR YOUR WEB SITE.....
HUSBAND AND WIFE'S CLOSE ENCOUNTER IN MICHIGAN

12-22-12 SCOTTVILLE MICHIGAN

Wife and I were playing cards in the parlor, when she goes, what is that?  I looked out the window which is right there where we play and we watched what we both thought was 7 snowmobiles on our property (we have 20 acres of farmland). We assumed snowmobile headlights heading in our direction, at this time the lights would have been at the boundry line of our property to our west.  Anyway, as we watched, the lights raised up, not to high, but slowly heading towards the house.  I went into the kitchen because the direction of the object(s) which was getting close seemed a better view to be seen from the window in the kitchen which looks south. As I approached the window, I pass the stove, which has a digital display of the time on it, it was exactly 2.03 am. As I approach the window, the back yard is incredibly lit up. VERY brightly lit up. Could not see the object due to it being above the house right above where I was looking. We have a little little shed looking building which our water pump is located, about 4 feet outside of the wall of the kitchen. As I'm looking out, the shadow of the shed which was to the right of the shed moved to where there really was no shadow, meaning to me the object was right above the shed, meaning it was directly above me.  I had a very real fear, for that matter, I still do. I moved away from the window due to being scared, and just like that, the light disappeared. My wife the whole time was still at the table in the parlor. Something I noticed immediately after this happened according to the clock on the stove, 31 minutes had passed while I was in the kitchen, which I could not believe, because both my wife and I figured I was in the kitchen for less than 5 minutes, probably more like 2 or 3 minutes total. This event haunts me, almost daily, my wife REFUSES to discuss what happened, why??  When I bring it up, she makes me feel like I'm an ass. She says, she would have no idea what we saw, so drop it. Well, I can't drop it, and won't.  I was never one to believe in this sort of thing, but I saw what I saw and nobody can tell me otherwise. By the way, during this event, NO SOUND did the object make but its lights seemed to me that I could make out a shape of it, but its not a normal shape kind of like looking at a car coming at you from a 45 degree angle at you with lights all along the front end.  I walked to the area where we first saw the lights on the ground and nothing showed any sign of anything being on the ground there. 2 days after the event, I talked to the man who leases our property, thinking that maybe somehow it could have been a piece of his elaborate farming equipment he had out there the night in question, but he informed me no equipment would be on my property until spring. The neighbor who lives to our immediate west of the house, I asked him if he saw anything, to which he replied he would have been sleeping. I did not tell him what I saw, in fact, this is the only detailed report of any kind which I have made.  I do regret not contacting the police about the occurance, but what would they do??  My wife and I still stay up late playing card games at the same table, and have NOT seen anthing like this since the event took place 3 days before xmas, and I am still extremely nervous about it. My wife and I do NOT drink, or do drugs.  So what did we both witness?   I seriously want to find a reason to prove that this did NOT happen, but it did. I swear as God is my witness, that this story is not a story, but the absolute truth, which scares the hell out of me.  

KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS   ...... WWW.MUFON.COM
===========================================
===========================================
Couldn't it have been 2:33? Did the wife agree about the time `situation'? Seamless missing time, we've seen it before.
===========================================
===========================================
THE BOOK BELOW WON ME AN AUTHOR AWARD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is appreciated. All comments are moderated.

TRUTHFUL PROTESTS MATTER - LESS THAN 6 BUCKS

TRUTHFUL PROTESTS MATTER - LESS THAN 6 BUCKS
5.98 INCLUDES SHIPPING