Let Your Mind Go - The Heaviest Book You May Ever Read! NOW IN PAPERBACK TOO.

Popular Posts, Last 30 Days, On Amazing UFO Stories And Strange UFO Videos

Saturday, March 30, 2013

The UNspeakable-ness Of The Anomalous

It's by now a well known part of many anomalous experiences/perceptions.... that the mutual participants in the experience never or hardly ever talk or mention the experience after it occurs. Usually they don't know WHY they DIDN'T talk about it as it makes no sense at all to NOT talk about it. This amazing story also involved `missing time' albeit a short period perhaps. The story below - supplied by Ken Pfeifer to me - is about such an experience with a `flat' `lights' UFO in 1972:
Subject: CLOSE ENCOUNTER WITH A DISC SHAPED UFO IN KANSAS ........  KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS


CLOSE ENCLOUNTER WITH A DISC SHAPED UFO IN KANAS



12-15-72 OSOWATOMIE KANSAS

In 1972 we were driving towards the small town of Osowatomie Kansas. I suddenly noticed a very quick pulsating object coming on the opposite direction. I told my ex husband to look and he laughed saying it was just a plane. Inmediately the small disk shaped object descended at great speed and flew right next to me on the passenger side. It was so low that I noticed one of its small lights on the side was half burned. I rolled down the window and there was only a buzzing sound. I began to scream at my ex-husband to stop the car but by that time he appeared to be in a state of panic. As he accelerated the car to get away from it the object kept up with our car the whole time. The next thing I remember is our car stopped on the shoulder of the road and me looking back to see the object turn into a very bright light and take off vertically. I do not remember what happened between the time we were being chased and the time we found ourselves stopped on the rd. I got home and told my mother that we had seen a UFO and I fell asleep until the next morning. It was only 9pm. To me one of the strangest things is why my ex husband and I never spoke about it.  It makes absolutely no sense. There is no question that I have been traumatized all these years because I go back to this night over and over again over the course of my life. I try to re-live the whole event trying to make some sense of it because by nature I am a skeptic. I heard that my ex husband would not mind talking about it now after so many years..and I do know that I want to speak to him so that I can hear for the first time what he remembers.  When I try to re-live the event I realize that the object was so small and almost flat that it could not have held anyone inside.. Tere is another part to this event which I have not related because of how unsure I am of that and this event being connected. But I do have other memories but I can't tell with certainty if they were a dream.  Meaning the related event DID happened.   

KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS  ..........   WWW.MUFON.COM
===========================================
Are you up for one more of the amazing UFO stories supplied by Ken Pfeifer?
(red is always my emphasis)
Subject: ALIEN OCTAGON SHAPED SHIP FRIGHTENS MOTHER AND SON IN TEXAS .....  KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS


ALIEN OCTAGON SHAPED OBJECT FRIGHTENS MOTHER AND SON IN TEXAS

12-20-12 MILANO TEXAS

Octagon shaped bright grayish ship in sky, near Cameron Texas on highway 36. Blinking. Fast. Scary I must preface, Im somewhat nervous to have to explain something of this nature. Never in a million years would I have thought it remotely possible in reality. Last night my son and I were driving on hwy 36 around 11:30 on our way to my mothers house in Coppers Cove TX. In the distance we noticed a very bright flashing light. My first thought was that it could be a plane, helcopter or a signal tower with unuasually bright lights. We continued to watch it when suddenly it was RIGHT ON ABOVE of our SUV! There are few words that will effectively relay to anyone that wasn't there just how large and utterly surreal looking this thing was. It was shaped like an octogan with flashing lights on all sides. It looked like a building floating in the sky. It had debth/structure to it thats hard to put into context. I was in shocked and as a mother I became fearful this thing could be a potential threat considering how close it was. So I stepped on the gas to get  away from it. I was driving way over the speed limit and not looking back when it occured to us to take a picture or video. My son was in the back filming what was left of it at that point. Both my son and I were just floored by what was happening. I'm extremely dissappointed we didn't think soon and capture the object in solid form. When we first saw the object it was about 400 meters above us, close enough for us to realize its enormous size, hexagonal shape, and its grey/concrete color. By the time my son had pulled out a camera and moved to the back of the vechile to film, it appeared to have distanced itself subtaintally from us, at least a few miles away.  NOTE: The above image is a witness rendering.

KEN PFEIFER WORLD UFO PHOTOS  ......  WWW.MUFON.COM
=========================================================
That should do.... don't you think?
===============================================================
MY KINDLE BOOK COVERS ARE BELOW - CLICK TO READ A SAMPLE. ALL BOOKS ARE UNDER 3.00 AND ARE ON KINDLE. IF YOU DON'T HAVE A KINDLE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD, FOR FREE, THE APP TO YOUR LAPTOP COMPUTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is appreciated. All comments are moderated.

TRUTHFUL PROTESTS MATTER - LESS THAN 6 BUCKS

TRUTHFUL PROTESTS MATTER - LESS THAN 6 BUCKS
5.98 INCLUDES SHIPPING