Let Your Mind Go - The Heaviest Book You May Ever Read! NOW IN PAPERBACK TOO.

Popular Posts, Last 30 Days, On Amazing UFO Stories And Strange UFO Videos

Thursday, March 14, 2013

1968 - Temporal Being Touches Body - Then Vanishes

And, yet another `had to tell' story via today's latest MUFON reports. This one was from 10-15-1968 and does come with a body mark picture indicating I would assume where this person was touched. It seems that according the report, which you see below, the person was touched by a levitating `Grey' alien: Judge for yourself: (red is my emphasis)
Direct MUFON Link - 1968 Being In Bedroom
I was in the top bunk ,(bunk beds) my brother had his own room , i could not sleep that night . i was on my back looking up , all of a sudden out of the corner of my eye to my left, there was something standing there , but the first thing i thought was somehow i new he was short, i could not understand how he was my level,this really botherd me. i was still looking up at ceiling on my back , As i started to turn my head to the left , at the same time i felt 3 fingers across my left arm, between my elbow and hand .my hands were crossed over my belly . when i fully turned it vanished. A couple days later i found a scoop mark on my ankle (inside). Now i still have this mark and it looks allmost exactely like it did then .(40 years later) I never told my parents or anyone , who would believe me . Then in the 80`s when i saw pic`s of the greys . i was floored ,that, was in my room. When i use to think of this event, i called it pumpkin head . because it had a big head i would really like to have someone come over to show exactly what happend , and show this mark. i can send a pic threw my phone . Please give me a call , this really happend .
Picture Of The Wound
=================================================================
=================================================================

The Slippery Slope Of Now And Real - The Phenomenology Of Actualization
=================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is appreciated. All comments are moderated.

TRUTHFUL PROTESTS MATTER - LESS THAN 6 BUCKS

TRUTHFUL PROTESTS MATTER - LESS THAN 6 BUCKS
5.98 INCLUDES SHIPPING